letter to my daddy

i tell myself death becomes you because i miss you that much. it makes me feel better. but i listen out for you every night. that cough of yours that used to grate on my nerves. that had me convinced that you were going to die from some cigarrette affliction. and on the one day i didn't bother to look at you. the day you wore that hideous electric pink shirt of yours you up and left. 
i've always been told that when someone you love dies you feel it. i didn't feel a thing.the  irony of it is that i was watching Idols. the one show we always watched together. maybe that was the sign.
i've been having weird dreams about you lately. i'll tell you all about them later.
i have to get back to work now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Things I Will Never Apologise For!

That 14day Report That Will Lead To A Ring On MY Finger

GUEST BLOG SERIES ARTICLE 3