work

so I graduated in December with a B.Comm  and boy ws i hopefull about life. i was so sure that nothing but corporate bliss awaited. You see i had a my life mapped out instead of doing Articles i would do Acca and then Cima after that i would get a Diploma in Mettalurgy this is all whilst working in a mining firm.
fast forward 3mths later not one company responded to my c.vs and am stuck in the family business doing clerical work. all my ambition shelved.. at least for now.
i have an overbearing uncle who i am still to convince to pay for my Acca but after reading this book on the power of the subconscious mind... i now that somewhere deep down lie the limitless resources i need to get back on track.....*sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eight Things I Will Never Apologise For!

That 14day Report That Will Lead To A Ring On MY Finger

GUEST BLOG SERIES ARTICLE 3