Oh joy, never mind my earlier post . I got my good buddy Tariro, over at October Madness to do the writing thing for me. Love her post like I did. -------------------------------- I went to a youth gathering some time back. Albeit I was feeling a bit uneasy because the only person I was sure I would know was my cousin. But much to my pleasure when I arrived I met a girl I had learnt with in High school, we will call her X. X was always the pretty one; long legged and pretty. I was really glad to see X because now I knew more people than just the one person I had arrived with (purely selfish reason). We get to the part where someone needs to read the Bible (World best seller, did you know?) One gentleman decides that X should read to the group. My “past teen years brain” tells me he was just trying to get her attention, I did mention that she was pretty, right. Guy: X should do the reading X: ahh guys ...
Comments
Post a Comment