Versatile Blogger Award
I have been nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD, by Sunshyne C.
I finally got the recognition that I knew I deserved. When I first started blogging I wrote and rewrote blog award acceptance speeches in the hope that someday somebody out there would recognise me for the new, improved, prettier and more creative version of Shakespeare that I am, well Sunshyne finally did! To see her stuff which really is also quite awesome, click on this linky thing here .
Now for the dreary red tape.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven random things about myself;
- I am obsessed with yoghurt, of all type colour, flavour, I do not discriminate
- I would rather wear a dress then jeans, makes me feel so pretty.
- I will read anything as long as it has letters, no matter how boring I stick it out to the very end.
- I see things in the dark, a result of my overactive imagination, I do believe I once saw a ghost, no don't judge, strue.
- I am very shy, which is nothing to be proud of, instead of twiddling my thumbs around new people however, I come out swinging like Tiger Woods.
- I loathe people that talk a lot, especially since I never shut up... there can only be ONE.
- I am a total softy and will cry at the drop of a hat.
Now to nominate my top 15 favourite blogs *reaches for thinking cap*.
Now I patiently await my next award :)