Public Toilets Freeze My Pee and Other Stories





 If you cannot see this I am terribly sorry, I am not a techno geek and drawing that took all the skills I posses, don't give me that squint eyed judgy look.

Any how

If ever I make the mistake of not using the bathroom before I leave home, this is what I will be forced to use. That lovely lady stands sentinel at the door and asks for 50c every time some hapless pedestrian wonders into her domain.

She is a council worker; her job is to keep the loo clean, she does not. The one time I tried to use the toilet the very sight of it froze my pee, it wouldn’t come out.

There was filth everywhere! 

I liken her to a giant troll that lives under a filthy bridge, or an ogre that revels in its own filth.

--------------------


In other news...


...A picture is worth a thousand words.
This happened yesterday.







Comments

  1. I cannot read what that woman is saying either, but it's
    "I don't CARE if you are desperate! you pay 50c."

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you got rained on? buy an umbrella dude *sticks tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one, it's just that the rain was unexpected *pulls your tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Mr Cool"Shingie Richardson Garande25 November 2011 at 10:31

    buy an umbrella for contigency

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Mr Cool"Shingie Richardson Garande25 November 2011 at 10:33

    knock off the woman till she gets to her senses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, paying to use the bathroom? Never done that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's the norm here if ypu want a clean one that is. That woman and her loo are an exception because that bathroom was hust nasty.
    You should visit Zim, you'll find yourself paying for a lot of stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I once knew someone for years (I'm talking into her 20s) that thought there were purse holders in port-a-potties....when in fact she'd been (for years I repeat) putting her purse in the urinal!! I'd be happy to have my pee freeze.

    http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, how on earth did she justify the smell of her bag afterwards?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GUEST BLOG SERIES ARTICLE 3

Eight Things I Will Never Apologise For!

That 14day Report That Will Lead To A Ring On MY Finger